SAIL CIC Directrors
- Celia Saywell (Human Resources)
- Kat Watkins (Secretary)
I was born in 1962 in Gorseinon (a town on the outskirts of Swansea in South Wales).
I became quadriplegic in 1983 following a diving accident.
I was a Board Member for Coastal Housing Association for over 11 years with a keen interest in supported and adapted housing.
Along with a number of other voluntary positions, I have been a committtee member for SAIL since 2008 and thoroughly enjoy the role I play in helping the organisation grow from strengh to strength.
SAIL CIC Development Officer
SAIL CIC Members
I was born in Hong Kong with a condition called Arthrogryposis Mulitplex Congenital and use a power chair to get around. “Having welsh blood, I am now living my dream in Wales”.
- 2009 – joined S.A.F.E. Swansea Access for Everyone.
- 2010 – became secretary for Swansea Disability Forum.
- 2011 – secretary for Swansea Boccia Club and elected as vice-chair of SAIL
- 2012 – elected chair of SAFE and asked to be a trustee of Bikeability.
“being involved with our voices, enables us to help improve services for everyone.”
- Jean Williams
- Beverley Fernley (DIAL UK)
- Paul Swann (Disability Wales)
- Elinor Evans (SCVS)